Information about products
Kamagra Oral Jelly
Each sachet contains 100 mg of sildenafil. It is a genericum (substitution) of Viagra containing sildenafil as active ingredient.
Kamagra Jelly is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
The main component of Kamagra Oral Jelly is sildenafil. Sildenafil affects the reaction to sexual stimulation. It releases the smooth muscle with nitric oxide, a chemical that is normally released in response to sexual stimulation. Such smooth muscle relaxation allows increased blood flow in the penis, leading to erection. Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction (male impotence) and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is taken approximately 30 minutes before sexual activity. Do not take a larger dose than one sachet of 100 mg daily. Kamagra Oral Jelly is not an aphrodisiac, therefore, does not increase sex drive. Effects occur in combination with sexual stimulation.Consumption of meals with higher fat content may delay onset of action.While taking Kamagra soft avoid drinking alcohol, grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
Not suitable for people who have had a heart attack, stroke, or if have high or low blood pressure. If you are allergic to sildenafil, notify your doctor or pharmacist.The elderly may be more sensitive to the side effects of this product.
While taking Kamagra Oral Jelly take other medicines to treat erectile dysfunction. Do not mix if you are taking medicines containing nitrates (medicines to treat angina pectoris).The product is not intended for women, children and patients with hypersensitivity to any component of the medication.
Possible side effects:
The most common effects include headache, flushing, heartburn, stomach upset, nasal congestion, dizziness, or diarrhea. The side effects are transient. In case you experience an allergic reaction, seek medical attention.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is used as needed. There is no dosage schedule, so there are no missed doses. Exceeding the dose: If you think you have used too high a dose, seek medical attention. The symptoms of overdose usually include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling faint. Storage: Store at room temperature (20- 25oC). Protect from light and moisture.Do not store it in a humid environment. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.